Southern Railway Recruitment 2017
Southern Railway has invited Application for the post of 658 Apprentices Posts. Eligible candidates apply through prescribed format on or before 15 July 2017.
Southern Railway Vacancy Details:
No. of Vacancy: 658 Posts
Name of the Posts: Apprentices
- Carriage and Wagon Workshop/Perambur- Fresher’s Ex. ITI: 300 Posts
- Electrical Workshop/Perambur & FRESHERS Ex. ITI: 138 Posts.
- Loco Works/Perambur – Ex. ITI: 53 Posts
- Engineering Workshop/Arakkonam – Ex. ITI: 28 Posts
- Chennai Division ELS/AJJ – Ex. ITI: 13 Posts
- Chennai Division RS/AVD – Ex. ITI: 17 Posts.
- Chennai Division RSITBM – Ex. ITI: 60 Posts.
- Chennai Division DSLlTNP – Ex. ITI: 14 Posts
- Chennai Division W/BBQ – Ex. ITI: 15 Posts
- Chennai Division RS/RPM – Ex. ITI: 17 Posts
- Railway Hospital/Perambur -Fresher Ex. ITI: 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Act Apprentices post in Southern Railway
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidates should possess 10th/12th or equivalent recognized examination from recognized Board/University and must have ITI degree in the relevant trades.
Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Fitter, Electrician and R&AC Age limit should be between 15 to 22 Years
Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology, Pathology and Cardiology) Age limit should be between 15 to 24 Years
Experience For ITI Category
Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Wireman and Cable Jointer Fitter, Electrician, R&AC, Winder(Armature), Cable Jointer, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic ( HT, LT Equipment & Cable Jointing ), Turner, Machinist, Diesel Mechanic, MMV, PASAA Age limit should be between 15 to 24 Years
SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
OBC Candidates: 03 Years
Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules. Southern Railway Apprentices
Application Fees for southern Recruitment 2017
General Candidates : 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates : NIL
Southern Railway Apprentices Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam that will be taken by the Southern Railway Department. So all the candidates are advised to prepare yourself according to the selection process to increase their chances of selection in the SR Chennai Jobs 2017.
Written Test /Merit List
Important Dates :
Application Form Last Date: 15th July 2017
Important Link :
Details Advertisement : Click here